33+ Free Workshop Evaluation Form Templates [Excel+Word+PDF]
The workshop evaluation form is used to collect feedback on a workshop. The received feedback then use to improve subsequent workshops. The attendees of the workshop rate the facilitator, content, materials and overall quality of the workshop with the help of this form.
Workshop evaluations have an important part in each workshop. This form provides information about the learning and teaching that occur during the workshop. Moreover, the evaluation of the workshop pays attention on the workshop’s objectives and how effective these objectives should be met.
Methods for workshop:
There are different types of workshop assessment to consider including;
Within classroom and education environments, this approach is effective. This assessment usually concerns with the teacher observations of body language, eye contact, facial expressions, and work performance. As the basis for instructional adjustments, these observations complement the formal assessment.
Different technologies are there for incorporating a continuous dynamic assessment into the learning materials. So, you can use this assessment for incorporated into a meaningful learning outcome.
The products that are grounded in an authentic context such as projects, portfolios, performances, and compositions, you can discuss and critique them here. The application work products will supplement greater direct and conventional measures of understanding and know-how acquisition.
The main purpose of evaluation is to make it easy for all participants to reply and also return to you within the shortest time possible. This may include;
- Paper handouts
- Web site online forms
Participant survey is the most popular form. At the end of the workshop, the participants can complete the survey. The results of evaluation help developers in making meaningful changes to a workshop. The participants provide you ideas that you can use for your future workshops.
Moreover, survey makes it easier for the participants to respond easily and return the evaluation on time. On the basis of circumstances at hand, you can select to use handouts or emails.
What are the requirements for a cutting edge workshop?
You should bear in mind that while planning a workshop evaluation a cutting edge workshop is expected to;
- From every participant, gather individual action plans and end workshop surveys.
- You should consider a post-workshop evaluation summary that contains proof from gathered evaluation instruments and also convener analysis.
- Complete the post-workshops follow-ups and surveys of participants that pay attention on action plan responses.
- Decide on who requires to come
- Decide on the location
- Within each section, detail all the activities
- Delegate when require
The benefits of workshop evaluation:
- Workshop evaluation is the best way of identifying the value of specific learning programs, tools, and activities. The finding then can be used in making improvements and changes to the learning methodologies. On the other hand, at the same time, you can remove those that are considered ineffective.
- This form measures the attendee’s reactions. It is considered as a simple and straightforward answer and question process. With the help of workshop evaluation, you can understand whether the participants enjoyed the training and how they feel about the trainer.
- It measures the knowledge acquired and learning. The major purposes of training are knowledge learning and acquisition. Your entire process becomes ineffective if the participants are not gaining new experiences and knowledge.
In conclusion, a workshop evaluation form is the best way to collect feedback from the participants of the workshop. The gotten feedback helps you in improving future workshops. The main objective of the evaluation is to help you in reflecting on the quality of the workshop.