Table of Contents
- 1 What to include on a plane ticket template?
- 2 How to make a plane ticket?
- 3 FAQ’s
A plane ticket template is the most important requirement when you are preparing for your trip. You can’t get on to the plane without a plane ticket. It can be either a printed document or an electronic record. Also, the plane ticket is issued by a travel agency or an airline.
What to include on a plane ticket template?
You should include the following information on a plane ticket;
- The name of the passenger
- The airline’s name that issued the ticket
- A ticket number containing 3-digit code
- The destination for whom you can use the ticket to travel to
- The valid flight of the ticket until you have an “open” ticket
- Information regarding baggage allowance
- The fare and taxes you paid for
- The Fare Basis. It is basically an alpha-numeric or alpha code that determines your fare
- Restrictions regarding refunds and changes
- The flight dates
- Description of how you paid for the ticket
- The Exchange rate. It is used to calculate the international aspect of the fare as well as tax
- A “Linear” or “Fare Construction.” It indicates the breakdown of your total fare
How to make a plane ticket?
Let us discuss step-by-step on how to make a plane ticket;
Select a layout
At first, you have to choose a layout. There are various layouts and plane ticket templates online. You just have to select the desired airline ticket of your choice. You can use basic and classic styles in case you are looking to design it solely for the purpose of flight tickets. However, if you want to select a plane ticket layout for the purpose of fun occasions then be unique and creative in design.
Enter flight information
After selecting a layout, you have to arrange the order of flight information like passenger’s name, flight number, departure time, arrival time, destination names, seat number and more. Downloading a plane ticket template save you time and effort that you serve while creating a new one from the beginning.
Details of airline company details
Next, you have to include your airline’s details like heading, logo, and email address and so on. The name of your company should be highlighted. In any desired place, you can place the logo that suit best in the template.
Terms and conditions
You can include the terms and conditions of the flight at the backside of your ticket. All necessary details like cancellation policy, refunds, baggage details, and more should be mentioned so that people can have an idea.
After mentioning all the essential details, you should make sure that you have included all the important details without missing out on anything. After that, you can save and print your ticket. You can also just send it as an e-ticket.
What is a plane ticket?
A plane ticket is a physical or electronic record issued by an airline agency. It makes sure that you’re entitled to one of the seats on a flight on an airplane.
What is a plane e-ticket?
This is an electronic ticket stored in the airline’s booking system. It fulfills the requirement for a printed airline ticket system. Through an email confirmation, it sends the passenger his/her flight details.
What is a boarding pass?
A boarding pass is received to board the aircraft. You’ll receive a paper boarding pass in case you check in at the airport. On the other hand, if you check-in online then you will get an electronic boarding pass.
What are the different types of plane tickets?
To different types of plane tickets are;
- One-way ticket
- Round-trip ticket
- First class ticket
- Business class ticket
- Non-refundable and Refundable ticket
- Coach ticket