Teachers already have so much work to do, their jobs are so taxing, and so making a lesson plan from the beginning is a hard job. Especially considering a lesson plan example we are offering you here, it can be accessed through Microsoft excel. But before I give you a bit more information on a lesson plan example and templates, let us go through some of the basics.
Being a teacher is one of the most draining and tough jobs ever. Not because of the constant talking, and teaching. But because of the weight of the responsibility teachers hold over their student. They have duty over real humans, and their lives. That’s not something someone should take lightly.
A Lesson Plan Example Secondary
So teachers, because of their very daunting task and its responsibility, have to make sure that they are focusing on every aspect of their job so that they do not end up messing up anything. Because even a little discrepancy can cause massive after-effects.
Lesson Plan Example K12 Free Download
Obviously, the most important task of a “Teacher” is to teach. And the characteristic of a good teacher is their uniform and ordered lifestyle, both in their personal and professional lives. So a teacher has to make sure that they have an appropriate, impartial, and inclusive lesson plan that is fair to all of the students.
Weekly Multi Period Plan
That is exactly why making a lesson plan example from the beginning takes time, commitment, and diligence. It can differ from student to student on the basis of their goals and interests. So you have to make sure as the teacher you make one, or you use one that caters to all of the students and their needs, and keep them motivated at the same time.
What aspects do you have to consider to make a perfect lesson plan?
Components of a perfect Lesson Plan
Like I mentioned above, a teacher should consider the very tiny details of every student. A teacher should go into the very particular details of every single student to make a general plan that encompasses the needs and requirements of every student. A lesson plan template should have the following characteristics to be perfect:
Co-Teaching Lesson Plan Template
- Objectives: What the purpose of the lesson is, and what its end goal is going to be after it has been delivered.
- Materials required: The apparatus you would need for the proper deliverance of a particular lesson.
- Name of the lessons: That are to be listened in an ordered arrangement, maybe based on time, or alphabetically.
- Student criteria: How each and every students’ goals have been taken into account, and what the general criterion for it is.
- Assessment: Assessing whether a student is understanding a lecture by keeping track of class participation.
- Key ideas: The basic ideas that the lesson under question offers
- Time stamps: Specified times for specific topics.
- A summary: the summary of the whole lesson
- End goal: What questions the students will be able to answer after they have understood their lesson perfectly
- Test: In the form of quizzes.
Lesson Plan Template for Preschool
This a Lesson plan Sample we are offering you here is very simple and can be easily modified. It also has ample space for everything you would add. It has space under all the days and has a separate space for the extra notes.